Getting started with MJM Global Search…
We’ll aggressively market your company’s position to those hard-to-find candidates!
Here’s how we go about it…
- We’ll first interview your hiring manager for detailed information on the position and your company!
- We’ll offer our experience in determining a competitive salary level
- We’ll develop an aggressive marketing plan. Elements will include:
- Our extensive database
- Our website
- A selective e-mail campaign
- Direct contact to your competitor’s passive candidates
- Social Media
- We’ll evaluate and pre-qualify all potential candidates
- We’ll develop a list of potential candidates for your consideration:
- By abilities/experience
- By job function/title
- By geographic region
- We’ll enthusiastically present your amazing career opportunity only to qualified candidates
- We’ll continually apprise your hiring manager of the search progress
- We’ll present only the most qualified candidates’ resumes for your consideration
- We’ll arrange candidates availability for any phone and subsequent face-to-face interviews
After the interview!
- We’ll discuss with you in the de-briefing of how the interview went, and your decision to either move forward with the candidate, interview others, or change the direction of your search
- We’ll arrange for any subsequent interviews
- We’ll assist you in negotiating the terms of your offer by:
- Presenting the offer to your candidate
- Negotiate any differences in requirements
- We’ll counsel the future employee on how to go about resigning from his current employer, anticipating and attempting to deflect any potential transition problems such as:
- Counter offers
- Non-compete contracts
- Relocation issues
- We’ll confirm the start-date of employment
- We’ll follow up with you and the candidate within 30 days to see how it’s working out, and congratulate you on hiring the newest member of your team!